Friday, May 25, 2012

#STC12 Day Three - Chicago Pizza for Lunch


Midday on Monday and we've worked up an appetite. My friends back home told me to be sure I try some pizza while in Chicago so when Helen from our DC Chapter invited me to join a group for lunch at the Chicago Fire Oven a short walk from the Hyatt. Most of the folks we lunched with are from the Northeast Ohio Chapter and they sure are photogenic. See? 
Lunch with the NorthEast Ohio Chapter of STC at the Chicago Fire Oven Restaurant 
Of course, I had pizza.
Pizza from the Chicago Fire Over Restaurant in Rosemont IL 

On of the guests at lunch was traveling Monty the Monkey. He has been to 8 STC Summits and over 30 countries. So of course, I took his picture.
Monty the Monkey has been to 8 STC Summits 

So after lunch with my fellow Tech Comm folks and checking off "pizza" from my Chicago Summit bucket list, we return to the Summit refreshed and revived.

No comments: